Anesthetics and ALS

Discuss any topic relevant to the ALS/Anesthetics Hypothesis. This forum is part of the ALS Anesthetics Project.
Forum rules
There is only one rule on this forum. Big Pharma is not welcome.

Re: Anesthetics and ALS

Postby sixwings » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 am

Louis Savain
sixwings
Site Admin

ALS, Be Not Proud

Postby sixwings » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 am

Unfortunately, my wife passed away this morning. Her lungs just stopped working. She did not want to die. She wanted to live. She died knowing that an effective treatment for ALS was just sitting on the shelf, out of reach. I will continue the fight in her honor.
Louis Savain
sixwings
Site Admin

Postby gege » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 pm

bonjour louis

desoler pour votre femme et mes sympatie a vous et votre famille de gege

ps. merci de continuer le combat a l'honeure de votre femme
gege

Postby fight must start » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:48 pm

louis;

first of all accept my condoleneces for your lost.
I´ve been reading all what you have been writting last months in the forums of alstdi about anesthesic as a possible cure for als.
i didn´t like what happened last week with all the members atacking you and been banned from that forum.
I am not totally convinced as you are that anesthesic can cure als but i think is a good step to start to find that cure with some of the components that anesthesic can have in order to cure the monster.
if the cases that have been reported in the forum are real cases where the pacients increased their health cause of anesthesic this is a battle that has to start and can´t be stopped.
I think that forum is not the way to continue your battle, first of all because the members who have been atacking you don´t understand the feelings when you see everyday a person you love is dieing.so i think they cannot understand all you have said there, many times with bad modals but i think that when there is no time bad modals is part of you becuase you feel nobody understand you and you cannot do anything.it´s hporrible i feel the same because my mother has als.
all that said, I f you are so convinced as you have repeted all theses months and you want to continue wit the fight in order to honour your wife i think is the moment to make the final step.
anesthesics as a posiible cure of als must be shown to the world anda the word has to be spreed.
I think the best way is with videos. an image is always better than millions of words.
someone who experienced positive results with anesthesic must record that in video beforte and after anesthesic and putting that in youtube. that is the only way to do that.
as you have experiemced writting in forums didn´t helped you and you were banned. pharmaceuticals also are not going to do nothing.
people need to see to believe
cypress and jason anda other who experiemced positive rsults have to put taht videos on youtube with a doctor comenting the resukts thatñs is the only way to make it happen. people won´t believe you until they see with their own eyes thbe results words are not enough.
I hope you continue with the fight and not desmoralize because if what you say is thruth thounsands of lifes depend on you.
if that is done I will be the first to do whatever is must be done including paying with my money all what can be necessay
AMIGO SIENTO MUCHO TU PERDIDA , DEBE HABER SIDO UNA BATALLA INCREIBLE , PERO LO QUE HAS CONSEGUIDO CUIDANDO DE TU AMADA ESPOSA TE HA ECHO UNA PERSONA MUY GRANDE HAS CRECIDO Y TE HAS ECHO MAS FUERTE. LA EXPERIENCIA VITAL DE CUIDAR A UNA PERSONA CON ALS ES TREMENDA PERO TE AYUDA A VER LO QUE DE VERDAD IMPORTA EN LA VIDA Y DESPUES DE ESO NADA PUEDE LLEGAR A AFECTARTE NO TE HACE SINO CRECER COMO SER HUMANO.
UN FUERTE ABRAZO LOUIS, ESPERO VERTE DENTRO DE POCO ENCABEZANDO LA REVOLUCION QUE TE PROPONGO
DESDE ESPAÑA JUAN CARLOS

3 THINGS THAT NEED TO BE CLEARE:
1) LOUIS NEVER DOUBT THAT THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE NOW IS A REAL AND BETTER PERSON CAUSE OF BEING WITN A PERSON AFFECTED WITH ALS. IT HAS MADE YOU A BETTER HUMAN.
2) IF ANESTEHSIC CURE THE IMAGES MUST ME SHOWN TO TNE WORLD AN IMAGE IS BETTER THAN MILLIONS OF WORDS. CYPREES JASON AND OTHERS WHO GOT BETTER THANKS TO YOUR DISCOVERS HAVE A DEBT TO THE WORLD AND TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOW OOF THE RESULTS TO THE WORLD THE TV MUST SHOW THESE CASES .
3) AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY BECAUSE PEOPLE ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY SEE. WITHOUT VISUAL IMAGES RECORDED NOTHIN WILL CHANGE.
fight must start

Postby quest » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Louis

I am so sorry for your loss. Maybe there will be some consolation in that while trying to help your wife, maybe you've stumbled on something that will help many others.
quest

Postby houbenceh » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:17 am

Louis,

May your wife rest in peace, my thoughts are with you.
houbenceh

Postby sixwings » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:44 am

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. I'm going through an incredibly difficult time. I had promised my wife that I would make her well again and now I feel that I have failed her.

Juan Carlos, I am sorely disappointed and angry with ALSTDI and especially with some of the forum members. My experience there has shaken my faith in the future of mankind. However, I feel that I have accomplished much while in the belly of the enemy. The word has gotten out and will continue to get out. I agree with you that we need spectacular proofs of the power of anesthetics to reverse ALS symptoms. Videos showing scenes of patients doing things that they could not do before would go a long way toward convincing the ALS community. A couple of YouTube videos would work wonders. Incidentally, my wife and I were planning to do just that before she died so unexpectedly. I had gotten some injectable lidocaine and was preparing to inject it in a few places near her spine. We expected that the lidocaine would slowly infuse into her spinal cord and suppress the inflammation. I still think it's a viable way to treat this disease. Local anesthetics are much safer than general anesthetics and can be administered at home without the help of a doctor or nurse if normal precautions are taken. It would have been an enormous breakthrough if we had pulled it off but it was not to happen. When HappyPhysicist (Ben) announced that he wanted to die, I thought that, being such a DIY experimenter, local anesthetics would be something that he would try. But he had his mind made up.

Now I need to take some time off to mourn with my family. I will be back as soon as my head is cleared up. The fight continues.
Louis Savain
sixwings
Site Admin

Postby fight must start » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRUSTED LOUIS AND AFTER ANETSHESICS EXPERIMENTED BENEFICIAL RESULTS:

YOU HAVE A DEBT WITH LOUIS AND HIS WIFE.
IT CAN´T FINISH THIS WAY; THE FIGHT MUST GO ON.
THOSE WHO BELEIVE WHAT HE SAYS AND HAVE PROVEN THAT AND ARE GOING TO TAKE PROPOFOL, SEVOLOURANE OR ANOTHER ANESTHESIC IN THE NEAR FUTURE MUST PAY YOUR DEBT WITH YOUR TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD.
I REALLY ASK YOU FOR MAKING A VIDEO WITH THE RESULTS AND A REPUTABLE DOCTOR EXPLAINING ALL WHAT HAVE HAPPENED.
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE HE WAS RIGHT.
WORDS IN FORUMS LIKE ALSTDI ARE NOT ENOUGH THE ONLY THING THAT YOU CAN OBTAIN IS TO DE DISACREDITATED LIKE LOUIS HAS BEEN THE PAST WEEKS.
THE IMAGES MUST BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD.
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO YEARS NO MONTHS OR DAYS.
THE MONSTER KILLS YOU IN HOURS AND THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS BECAUSE MULTIPLE LIVES DEPEND ON YOUR TESTIMONY.
THE FIRST STEP MUST BE TO PUT YOUR VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE
THEN TV MUST INFORM YOUR TESTIMONYS.
AFTER THAT ANESTHESIC HYPHOTESIS WILL BE TAKEN BY CERTAIN BY THE WORLD.
I REPEAT THIS IS A DEBT YOU HAVE WITH LOUIS AND HIS WIFE AND SHE DESERVES TO BE HONOURED DOING WHAT I PROPOSE.
THOUSANDS OF LIVES DEPENDE ON YOU IF ALL THE ANESTHESICS HIPHOTESIS IS A REAL POSSIBLE CURE.
PLEASE HONOUR LOUIS AND HIS WIFE.
HIS FIGHT LAST MONTHS CAN´T FINISH THIS WAY.
IT´S A DEBT THAT MUST BE PAID
fight must start

Postby fight must start » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm

AN EXAMPLE IS DEANNA PROTOCOL.
IF DEANNA HADN´T APPEARED ON TV NOBODY WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO IMPLEMENT THE PROTOCOL.
PEOPLE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS SCAM .
ANESTHESIC HYPHOTESIS IF TRUE CAN´T FINISH AS A SCAM MADE AND DEVELOPED BY LOUIS.
THOSE WHO EXPERIMENTED POSITIVE RESULTS HAVE THE DEBT , IF THIS IS NOT MADE ALL LOUIS´ WORKS WILL JUST BE CONSIDERED BY THE WORLD AS A SCAM NOWADAYS HE IS BLASFEMED IN ALSTDI FORUM SAYING HE IS A CRAZY MAN WHO INVENTED DURING YEARS HE HAD A WIFE WITH ALS , HE IS SAID TO BE A CRAZY MAN WHO INVENTED THE ANESTHESIC HYPHOTESIS PUTTING PEOPLE LIFES IN RISK.
THOSE WHO EXPERIMENTED BENEFITS HAVE THE ENORMOUS DEBT TO SHOW OFF THE WORLD HE IS NOT THAT CRAZY MAN, HE IS JUST A MAN WHO WORKED NOT ONLY FOR HIS WIFE´S LIFE BUT ALSO FOR YOUR LIVES.
PLEASE MAKE THOSE VIDEOS AND PAY YOUR DEBT. BY MAKING A SIMPLE VIDEO YOU CAN MAKE AN ENORMOUS STEP FOR THE HUMANITY.
fight must start

Postby sixwings » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:38 am

I am going through a mix of awful emotions ranging from despair, extreme sorrow, guilt and rage. I feel guilty because I blame myself for not having done enough to save my beloved wife. If you can hear me, Guillermina, please forgive me. As a Christian, I know we will meet again at the resurrection. May you rest in peace.

Regardless of what some of you think a Christian should be, I am not in a very forgiving mood right now. I blame a number of people and organizations for being partially responsible for my wife's death. I blame the following either by their actual names or their internet personae (you know who you are):

ALSTDI, Steve Perrin, Rob Goldstein, Eric Valor, Ron Schafferr, Olly, OhGosh, Fafut1, ELYSEE RECLUS, Rebecca Barney, Jonathan Glass, Christina Fournier, Richard Bedlack, Neuralstem, the FDA, the politicians, the big pharmaceutical corporations, the ALS vulture industry, Emory University and Duke University. There are others, I'm sure. My message to you is this:

You are all a bunch of gutless assholes and I detest you. You are responsible for not just the death of my wife but the deaths of countless others who will perish because of you. The ALS/Anesthetics Hypothesis will be confirmed sooner or later and I will be vindicated. When that happens, I will mention you to the world and I will tell them how you tried your best to suppress the most promising therapy for ALS that ever saw the light of day. I wish my wife could rise from her ashes and haunt you for the rest of your miserable lives. Fuck all of you.

PS. Now try banning me from my own forum, assholes.
Louis Savain
sixwings
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The ALS/Anesthetics Hypothesis