Popularize COSA on Intel App Innovation Contest 2013

General discussion about COSA and its consequences.

Popularize COSA on Intel App Innovation Contest 2013

Postby EugeneZ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:23 am

Louis, do you not mind, if I use URLs and excerpts from your web-sites (rebelscience.org & rebelscience.blogspot.com) to promote an idea of making COSA-like IDE on Intel App Innovation Contest 2013?

>>> http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/634 ... Louis-Sava

I promise you, that, even if I win any prizes, I shall give them all to you. Also, you may register on codeproject.com, so I can add you as co-author of my implementation of COSA - Logical Graph Assembler.
EugeneZ

Re: Popularize COSA on Intel App Innovation Contest 2013

Postby sixwings » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 pm

EugeneZ wrote:Louis, do you not mind, if I use URLs and excerpts from your web-sites (rebelscience.org & rebelscience.blogspot.com) to promote an idea of making COSA-like IDE on Intel App Innovation Contest 2013?

>>> http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/634 ... Louis-Sava

I promise you, that, even if I win any prizes, I shall give them all to you. Also, you may register on codeproject.com, so I can add you as co-author of my implementation of COSA - Logical Graph Assembler.

This is wonderful, Eugene. COSA has been a dream of mine for many years. Hopefully, this will give it the attention I believe it deserves. Please contact Sprucely. He's another COSA dreamer like you and me who has already done some very interesting work on the user interface of the COSA editor. If you win any money, please share it with him.
Louis Savain
sixwings
Site Admin

Re: Popularize COSA on Intel App Innovation Contest 2013

Postby EugeneZ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:18 am

sixwings wrote:If you win any money, please share it with him.

Acknowledged!
EugeneZ

Return to Project COSA